The Brannon Family
established July 2005

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Two Weeks Already?!?!?

Her two week old pic! She is definitely growing!
WOW! I can’t believe that Gabbie is already two weeks old! It seems like just a couple of days ago that I was telling Kiley that by the end of the month we would have a little baby here in the house. I have to say that we could not have asked for a better baby. She is great! She is eating well, sleeping well, and just as sweet and content as could be. Even I am getting to sleep quite a bit!

She had to go into the doctors for her follow-up test today. She weighed 7 lbs 4 oz at birth, dropped to 6 lbs 12 oz at her first doctor’s appointment. Today she weighed 7 lbs 6 oz, so she is doing great!

Here are some pics that we have taken over the past couple of days! She sure has grabbed the heart of all of us! What a sweetheart!

Gabbie with Grandpa Chuck and Grandma Dianne. They left last Saturday. I cried and Gabbie cried! Thanks for all your love and support!
I love how she is always moving and playing with her hands!


Hanging with her dad! He is so good to help with everything... feeding, burping, bathing, changing.

Snuggling with Grandpa Larry!

4 comments:

idaho amy said...

Such cute pictures! I especially love the ones of her playing with her hands and of her snuggling with Grandpa Larry. Super sweet! She is beautiful! And I am so happy for you!

Love you!

Janet Stevens said...

Great pictures! Thanks for the post! I always cried when Mom left, too.

Elizabeth said...

She is beautiful, Kimmy.

Amber said...

She is SOOO cute! I just want to snuggle her!