“Wild Hippie Hair!” That is how Kiley described Gabbie’s hair once she came out. Boy, was he right! Her hair is crazy! It is pretty short on the top and sides, long on the crown and the back. The long hair on the crown has a mind of its own! It sticks straight up! You couldn’t really get the full gist of it in the other pictures since the background is usually dark, so we took these photos to show just how crazy it really is! But, oh, how we love it!
Friday, February 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Love the hair!!!:) Paige just said, "I can't wait to see her in person!" Me too!
I'm gonna say it's more punk. But I like it!
I agree with Doggie B--more punk than hippie! But cute, though!
Kimmie, she is sooooo cute! I love that hair there are a couple of pictures in the snapfish email you send out that really show it off! Can't wait to meet her! We had Grandpa's birthday party tonight and Kelsey asked Krista if you and Gabbie were going to be there. I think she is a little bit anxious to see you guys too!
I love how you love everything about her. It makes me miss having them that young and experiencing all those "firsts" and funny quirks. She is beautiful. I'm so glad you're both enjoying her.
Post a Comment