The Brannon Family
established July 2005

Friday, February 6, 2009

Just Like Her Daddy!


Gabbie received her very first bowling ball yesterday! JD and Jo, the owners of the local bowling alley, gave Gabbie a Disney Princess bowling ball! Now, it will be a while before she can actually use it since it weighs as much as she does, but I am sure that Kiley will get her out to the bowling alley as soon as he can! I am sure they will have lots of fun together using her Princess ball!

Thanks JD and Jo!

More of her baby bowling gang signs...


I think this one means, "Dad, you chopped it!"

5 comments:

idaho amy said...

Cute ball for an even cuter little princess! It won't be long before she will actually be able to use it--time flies...

My Life as a Dog said...

Just don't let Kiley break it in. :)

Janet Stevens said...

So cool! What a great gift!

Juli said...

Now that is cool. And I'm guessing that Kiley loves bowling?

Becky Ahlberg said...

That's such a cool bowling ball! I'll bet that this is just the first of many princess items to be found in the Brannon home in the coming years!

Love you guys!