She is too little to be hitting milestones already. I haven't even seen her yet! You are going to have about a million more posts with the title "Look What I Can Do" so much fun. She is SOOOOO cute!
Way to go Gabby! Already such a smartie pants! The trial was for a guys that got accused of possession of marijuana and a marijuana pipe. He was already on pobation, though, so he probably would have gone back to jail had he been convicted. He likely did it, but none of us on the jury felt like it was beyond a reasonable doubt, so we had to find him not guilty. It was a neat experience, but scary to think I had this kids future depending on what I thought. Anyway, the whole thing is kind of a long story. If you would like to hear it, give me a call. Hope you and that sweet baby are doing well!
4 comments:
That is so cool that Gabbie can already lift her head up! I love you, Gabbie!
Love,
Paige
She is absolutely adorable!
Love you all,
Amy
She is adorable. Look at all that hair. I love it. You must be having so much fun.
She is too little to be hitting milestones already. I haven't even seen her yet! You are going to have about a million more posts with the title "Look What I Can Do" so much fun. She is SOOOOO cute!
Way to go Gabby! Already such a smartie pants! The trial was for a guys that got accused of possession of marijuana and a marijuana pipe. He was already on pobation, though, so he probably would have gone back to jail had he been convicted. He likely did it, but none of us on the jury felt like it was beyond a reasonable doubt, so we had to find him not guilty. It was a neat experience, but scary to think I had this kids future depending on what I thought. Anyway, the whole thing is kind of a long story. If you would like to hear it, give me a call. Hope you and that sweet baby are doing well!
Post a Comment