The Brannon Family
established July 2005

Monday, February 23, 2009

Gabbie's First Trip To Utah

Gabbie had her first trip to Utah last weekend. She did great! We fed her, jumped in the car, and didn't hear a peep out of her until about 3 minutes before reaching our destination! What a trooper she is!
First stop, Aunt Becky's. There she met lots of family and my friend Jen and her girls. I realized when I got home, I didn't take all that many photos! I missed a lot of family that Gabbie got to meet. I promise I will do better next time with the camera!

Jen, Hannah, Kennedy and Gabbie!

Aunt Becky and Gabbie! Becky also watched Gabbie that night so Kiley and I could attend the Boston / Jazz game! We had a great time! Thanks Becky!

Next stop was Grandma Vicky's on Friday! Grandma Vicky and Grandpa Charles watched Gabbie so Kiley and I could hit Costco and Target! Thank you! I think Grandma is officially addicted to Gabbie...

On Saturday, Gabbie got to hang out almost the entire day with her cousin Kelsey. Kelsey was the official "Mothers Helper" and did a fantastic job. Kiley and I offered her a full-time position, but unfortunately she didn't want to drop out of school and move to Elko. She was great! Helped make bottles, read to her, fed her, and kept an eye on her all day. I think Kelsey and Gabbie will have lots of fun together as Gabbie grows up!
Kelsey reading Gabbie "Diary of an Earthworm".

Kelsey did a great job of feeding Gabbie!

So cute!

Last stop on the trip, Uncle Coray's on Saturday night for another family gathering! It was so fun for us to introduce Gabbie to some of the family! We can't wait to come back out and spend more time!

Uncle Coray and Gabbie!

Coray, Adam, Andrew, Brooke, and Dale

3 comments:

My Life as a Dog said...

Love the photo with Becky. Gabbie is looking straight at the camera! How come she didn't visit Uncle Brian?!

The Brannon Family said...

Seriously, it was a whirlwind weekend... we are going to be out for a week in March. We will definitely get together then!

Juli said...

Love that you went on a roadtrip to visit family, and love that you were able to get an evening out with just the two of you - you'll cherish those times, too.