I was tagged by my friend Juli on her blog; it's a photo challenge: Open your 6th folder in your photo files and post your 6th picture.

I love this photo! It is of my mom and my niece down in Mexico. It was taken about 5 years ago! I just love how it shows the sweet relationship between grandma and granddaughter!
I tag anyone who wants to play!
6 comments:
That is an AWESOME picture. Thanks for sharing and playing along.
LOVE your header pic :) Seriously she is such a little doll!
I love the header pic too! I know this fabulous photographer who took it! I can hook you up if you like! :-)
I too like your header photo. Amber showed me some of the other pictures from the photo shoot. They were so cute. You have a beautiful little girl!
Seriously, mom is such a cute grandma and great grandma and still going with your new little one! Our kids and grandkids are so blessed to have her!
I love your mom too. She is so special to our family. What a priceless picture. And now you have your own little one for her to spoil with love.
I was just reading your "ordinary miracle" post. I love that song. It's never too late to live happily ever after.
Post a Comment