Gabbie is a great sleeper! For the past week, she has been going down between 8pm and 9pm, wakes up once for a feeding between 3am and 5am, and goes right back down. She then gets up around 7am, sometimes sleeping until 8am. All this in her own crib! However, when she wakes up in the morning, I usually bring her into our bed so I can nurse her and still lay down myself, thus working her way into the Big Bed! Plus, the nursing usually lulls her back to sleep, giving me the chance to sleep in.
She is so little in that big king size bed! I love the time we get to just snuggle with her! She is so sweet!
2 comments:
So cute! I used to do the same thing with Kayla! It is the best to get that snuggle time!
I love her just looking at the camera while Kiley is just sleeping away.
Kim,
She is soooooooo cute. I love the picture of her sleeping. It reminds me of my boys when they were
that age.
Hopefully i will get to meet her in person soon.
Lisa
Post a Comment