Gabbie started smiling about 3 weeks ago. It is so stinking cute! She now smiles all the time! If she is awake and full, she is all smiles! She has also started to coo and talk a little. It is so fun to see how much she is changing and growing. It is crazy how fast it is happening!
I just love her sweet little face!
Look at that smile! No wonder I have to kiss this face all day long!
The dogs have done great with our new little addition! We don't let them get to close yet, so they are still investigating trying to figure out exactly what we have brought home! I am sure that as time goes one, she will play with them more and more. It will be fun to watch them interact throughout the years!
I was so focused on Gabbie in this video, I didn't even know Dallas was there!
I am so grateful and lucky to have such a sweet, beautiful, and happy little girl! Oh, my Gabbie Grace, how I love you!


4 comments:
What a sweet little thing! She looks like she is getting bigger, even from just a few days ago!
I just love this stage... and I love listening to you interact. Smiles and cooing are the best.
Cute, cute, cute, cute!! From Tate
I love the cuteness of the baby! From Anna
Super cute! From Sarah
Too cute Kimmy! Gabbie is changing so much and becoming so interactive. She is a doll!
Post a Comment