The Brannon Family
established July 2005

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Sneezing and Yawning

Okay, I realize that this little video is not all that spectacular... it is just a little girl sneezing and yawning. However, for those who can't see her everyday, like grandparents, aunts, uncles and cousins, they may enjoy it.
DISCLAIMER: For those who think this posting is a little like the annoying grandma who shows everyone the pictures of her grandkids, remember this... she is my little girl, this is my blog, and you chose to come visit ! And there will probably be more of these types of posts to follow. Return at your own risk! :-)

3 comments:

idaho amy said...

We love the videos! Keep them coming! She is so sweet!:)

amanda said...

Oh my gosh, I have like a bazillion pictures of just Jane. Sleeping, smiling, pooping, whatever. So I don't mind them at all. We all do it:)

Dawn said...

Is she the cutest thing in the world, or what??? I love little babies. Babies make us STOP and enjoy the simple things in life. I am glad you post these little glimpses into your life.

Enjoy every minute!!