The Brannon Family
established July 2005

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Happy 38th Birthday to Kiley!

Today is Kiley's 38th Birthday! Gabbie and I would like to wish him the best birthday ever! We are very lucky to have him as a husband and father!


WE LOVE YOU!!!!

6 comments:

My Life as a Dog said...

Some cute smiling going on here. :)

Brooke said...

I can't believe how much Gabbie has grown in the few weeks since we saw her last! Happy Birthday Kiley!

Janet Stevens said...

I love her cheesy smile!! Too cute! And happy birthday Kiley!!!! Oh, to be 38 again!

Lauren said...

What is that I see, one no...two chins and a whole lot of chubby cheeks! So cute!!! Happy Birthday Kiley I bet this one is the best you have ever had!

Sue said...

Very cute!

Juli said...

I see a lot of her dad in her... she's too cute! And happy birthday, Kiley!