I have a very talented niece named Amber. She did a little photo shoot for us and the pictures turned out amazing! Here are some pics she took! I can't believe this is my little family!
THANK YOU, AMBER!!! and for those wondering... Yes, she is available for hire! You too can have great family photos, just like me!
I love the pictures. Especially the ones with the feet and hands. So precious. She is a doll. I love the smiling pictures below. It is so fun when they learn to smile. And better yet, when they giggle. Little rewarding moments:)
Gee thanks Becky. You are making me blush! I LOVED getting to take these photos. And I LOVED my thank you too :) He he! Thanks kim! Next time you are down we will have to do some more!
8 comments:
Very cool photos!
GREAT photos!!! And a beautiful family!:)
I've been loving these photos since you posted the first ones. What talent! If only she lived closer to Houston!
Sooo cute!! I love the hat even though Kiley didn't.:) I can't wait to see you guys this summer.
I love the pictures. Especially the ones with the feet and hands. So precious. She is a doll. I love the smiling pictures below. It is so fun when they learn to smile. And better yet, when they giggle. Little rewarding moments:)
Gorgeous pictures!! She is so adorable!
Amber is good at everything she does! The pictures turned out great. It's so fun to see your cute, little family Kim. I'm so happy for you!
Gee thanks Becky. You are making me blush! I LOVED getting to take these photos. And I LOVED my thank you too :) He he! Thanks kim! Next time you are down we will have to do some more!
Post a Comment