
Paige & Gabbie!

Jake & Gabbie!
We had so much fun, as you can see from previous posts, with my sister Amy and her kids, Jake & Paige! I was a little worried that they would be very bored here in Spring Creek, but I don't think I needed to worry!
Paige had a great time with Gabbie! Jake loved the dogs! We also did a lot of fun things, like make Easter cookies, egg hunt, games, and competed with Camp Rock!
I so enjoyed the visit with all of the, but especially having Amy here. We spent a lot of time just chatting, but it was wonderful! She also took the baby monitor for two nights so I could sleep all night long! (Big thanks to Amy for that!!!) There is just something special about my sisters. I am lucky to have great sisters that I love to death!
Stella, Jake, Dallas, & Paige






4 comments:
Thanks for taking us to the museum, for letting us decorate Easter cookies, for all the food that you bought for us--especially for all of the fruit snacks, and for playing games with us! We love you guys! And tell Larry thanks for all of the chocolate eggs!
Love, Jake
We had such a great time with you over spring break! Jake and Paige didn't want to leave, and neither did I! It really was fun just hanging out together, and beautiful little Gabbie sweetened the deal!:) You are a super mom already! I sure do love you and your wonderful family!
Love, Amy
I love Jake's face in the picture where his head is in the alligator. So funny! It sounds like you guys had a great time together and Paige looks so grown up holding Gabbie and helping with everything. So fun!
I looovvve Gabbie's crazy hair!! so cute!
Post a Comment