Gabbie and I just headed to Utah for a nephews wedding. We decided to spend the week since I am out on maternity leave. That way we could see some good friends and enjoy time with family!
I had quite the week planned for both of us with lunch, visits, and dinner plans most days. After all, this is how I function when I am in Utah! However, after the first day, I realized it was all too much for little Gabbie and even too much for me with a baby. It didn't help that we both came down with colds! Needless to say that I ended up cancelling almost all our plans. We did get to the wedding, but other than that, pretty much hung out at my moms. I was totally bummed I didn't get to see everyone I wanted to. Oh, how life changes with a newborn... My fast paced life just got a little slower.
I also am very bad with my camera and don't always take a ton of pics! I just seem to try and enjoy the moment, then get home and realize I didn't snap one pic! However, I did get a couple of shots at a lunch with some old friends (old as in friends for a long time, not in age!).



1 comment:
Glad I didn't get canceled. ;) I thought I should have taken photos! We're both camera slackers.
Post a Comment