The Brannon Family
established July 2005

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Splish, Splash, I Was Taking a Bath!

Gabbie always sticks her tongue out in her bath! She doesn't do it very often any other time, but it instantly comes out during her bath!
Gabbie loves her bath! It doesn't matter if she is hungry, tired, upset tummy, or anything else. Her bath will instantly calm her and put her in a good mood! She gets a serious bath face, shown in the photo above... but we also get a lot of smiles in her bath!

She kicks and splashes in her bath already! She will sit in her bath for 30 minutes just chillin out! I haven't let her stay in any longer than that, but I bet she would if I let her!

I always get smiles when she is in her bath! I just love it!

Here is a little video of her in her bath! Paige was helping me give her the bath, so that is the sweet little voice you hear in the background!

3 comments:

idaho amy said...

I love helping Kim give Gabbie a bath! I love you guys!

Bye!
Lovvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvve,
Paige

Amber said...

I am glad she loves her bath! Kayla was never such a big fan when she was little. It makes bath time way better when they enjoy it! She is such a doll!

Janet Stevens said...

I LOVE her smile!! She is soooo cute!