The Brannon Family
established July 2005

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!


Well, we had two bunnies show up at the Brannon house this year for Easter... the Easter Bunny made a drop at our house to help Gabbie celebrate her very first Easter! She also got to wear her super cute outfit that my good friend Deb gave her, turning her into our very own little bunny!
Isn't she too cute?
She looks like the Easter Bunny could have dropped her off as well! Wish it was that easy!


Happy Easter to our loved ones!!

7 comments:

Shelli said...

So cute! What a darling little bunny. Happy Easter!

idaho amy said...

Gabbie is so cute and she looks so sweet in her Easter outfit!!!!

I miss you, Gabbie! And I hope I can see you soon!

Love,
Paige

idaho amy said...

What a sweet little bunny! Gabbie is absolutely adorable! Wish the Easter bunny could have dropped her off at our house--that would have been a fun surprise!:)

Love you-
Amy

amanda said...

That is the cutest outfit. I love when you can dress them in stuff like that. Not for long;)
She is too cute.

My Life as a Dog said...

She looks especially snuggly in the bunny suit! Looks like you had a great Easter.

Amber said...

Oh my heck that outfit is ADORABLE! So fun!

Janet Stevens said...

Cute bunny!! Looks like the Easter Bunny was good to her.