The Brannon Family
established July 2005

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Bless Our Little Gabbie Grace!

The Brannon Family on Gabbie's Blessing Day

We blessed Gabbie on Sunday, March 29,2009, at my parents home.

I was so grateful to all of our family and friends who were able to attend! It meant a lot to have you all there. When I stop and reflect on all I have been given, my family has been one of the greatest blessings. Gabbie is so lucky to have so many people who dearly love her. We are so grateful for all the love and support that has been shown to us during this exciting time in our lives.

I asked my brother Coray to give Gabbie her blessing. He did a great job. Coray is the only boy out of 7 kids in my family. I have always loved and admired him since I was a little girl. He is an amazing brother and I am so grateful for the impact he has had on my life.

As I sit and hold her during quiet times, I think about what her life holds for her. What will she become? Whose lives will she touch? I know she has such great potential to achieve anything she wants to. I hope that I can be the kind of mother that will be able to support her, encourage her, lead her, and help her be all she can be. I can't wait to be a part of her journey!

Please bless my little Gabbie Grace!

5 comments:

idaho amy said...

Gabbie sure is a sweetie! Wish we could have been there!:)

Love you!

Lauren said...

That was a special day I am glad we could be there. Our family is the best every! You will be a great mom and together you and Kiley will do right by Gabbie when she grows up and has her own babies she will say the same thing about her family as you have said about yours. We are truly blessed!

Lauren said...

It was a great day! We are so glad that we could be there. Family is everything, and we are richly blessed with a wonderful family. We are also so happy to welcome little Miss Gabrielle Grace into it!

Becky Ahlberg said...

The last comment was from Becky, not Lauren. I have no idea how my comment on my computer came from Lauren's account.

Santiago and Emily said...

Could she be more aadorable!! I can't wait to meet her this summer. Sorry we couldn't be there for the blessing, looks like a great day! Love you guys!