Gabbie had her 2 month check-up today! Yes, I am about 2 weeks late, but we got there. She did great! The doctor said she is growing and developing right on track! She is hitting all the milestones she should... following an object, turning to a loud sound, holding her head up, smiling, and cooing! She also started her immunizations today. That part she did not like at all, but seems to be more than okay now.
Here are her stats as of today!
23 1/4 inches, up from 19 1/2 inches - 60th percentile
11 lbs 12 oz, up from 7 lbs 4 oz, also 60th percentile
She is growing so fast! I love her new stages, but already find myself missing the "old" stages. I love watching her grow and develop. I am so grateful for her health! She has slept through the night the past two nights and on other sporadic nights. She is such a sweet baby and nothing can melt my heart like when she looks up at me in the morning and throws me a big old smile!
3 comments:
They do grow out of each stage so fast... definitely hold on to each of them!
She is on her way to chubby babyhood! I love chubby babies! She is a doll. It was fun to see you guys last weekend.
So fun! I love hearing all the stats. Glad to hear she is doing so well!
Post a Comment