Yes, Gabbie turned 3 months old this week. I seriously cannot believe that she is already 3 months old. She is growing so fast and hitting all the milestones she should be. It is so fun to watch!
She is a great little sleeper, at least at night. She goes down by about 8:30 and is up around 7:15. However, she really struggles with naps during the day. Any suggestions on how to get her to sleep good during the day? Right now it is just little cat naps here and there. If you try and put her down in her bed, yes, the one she sleeps in for 11+ hours at night, she immediately starts to fuss, turning into screaming within 2 minutes! Even if she is sound asleep! I guess I cannot complain considering how good she is at night!
She is definitely more alert and active. She really watches what goes on around her. She smiles all the time! Here is a little video of her on her play mat. She was sound asleep about 10 minutes later.
Here she is sporting her new outfit we had gotten in the mail from The Gap (Thanks Juli!) earlier that day! It is her first pair of jeans. She wasn't too interested in smiling for the camera as she was more interested in watching the Jazz game. She does love sports!
8 comments:
She is one cutie patootie (is that how that word is spelled??)!!!
You are SO welcome, and she looks just delicious in that cute outfit (well, she looks just delicious in anything, really). Camron was a cat-napper, too, until about 4 months. Then all of the sudden he took scheduled naps; maybe Gabbie will be the same way.
It's crazy how fast babies grow up! Before you know it she'll be walking and talking.
Very cute! It's amazing how time flies, isn't it?!
She is so darn cute! Love the jeans....as for sleep....hmmm.
I just would MAKE her do it. Let her cry it out a few times. She will get tired enough to go to sleep. It may take a few times/days, but it will be worth it for you. I get so much more accomplished when kayla takes good naps!
She's so sweet! I love her little baby laugh in the video!
She is really changing and is so cute! I can't believe she still has so much hair. What a fun, sweet baby girl!
She is adorable!!!! And I still have to wait three more months to see her!!!! It's driving me crazy!
Post a Comment