Gabbie has started to have longer awake times. I figured it is never too young to start reading to them! This is Gabbie’s first book. I think she liked it, although I occasionally got the look of, “Mom, I am only 2 weeks old! I have no idea what you are saying to me!” One day she will, and I am sure she will be one of the smartest kids around!
I sure hope she likes books, she has hundreds of them already thanks to Grandma Vicky! Gabbie is the lucky recipient of all her books she has collected in her 36 years of teaching.
5 comments:
I love how she is looking at you! What a good mom you are!
Makes me think of my mom. Teachers make the best grandmas! She is just so adorable I can't stand it! Love the bowling ball!
It's never too early to start! I used to read nursery rhymes to Camron at two weeks.
We love all the pics of Gabbie. She is just beautiful. We can't wait to meet her! Kelsey wants you to come out right now, and Sid thinks Kiley needs to come out for some movie viewing!
You can NEVER read too many books to a child. What I love is how intently she is looking at you and like she understands every word! So cute!
Post a Comment