The Brannon Family
established July 2005

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Grandma Vicky & Grandpa Charles

Grandma Vicky and her little bundle of joy!


Kiley, Grandma Vicky, and Gabbie!

Few have been as excited about this new little arrival as Grandma Vicky! In fact, when Kiley and I told her we were engaged, her first response was, “You mean I may actually get to be a grandma?!?” Her toast at our wedding, “May your troubles be small, like grandchildren!” Now, that was over 4 years ago, but I guess her prayers were finally answered in the form of Gabbie!

In fact, once Gabbie had arrived, Grandma Vicky celebrated her exciting news by taking Grandma cookies to school! She couldn't be more proud!

"She is perfect! Just perfect!" The sentiment felt by all!

Grandma Vicky and Grandpa Charles made the trip to visit us this past Sunday. Even with the bad weather, they were determined to make it out to see Gabbie! Well, it is safe to say she didn’t disappoint. They thought she was perfect! Grandma Vicky kept saying it is amazing how this one little life is going to change so many others. It is true!

Grandma Vicky, Grandpa Charles, Kim, Kiley, and Little Gabbie!

I think they would both say it was worth the trip! We can’t wait for them to be able to come back and spend more time with us!
A special photo of Gabbie with both her Grandma's! Can a little girl me more loved?

2 comments:

Tyler and Jen said...

Congratulations! She's gorgeous!

Jen & Tyler

Janet Stevens said...

It has been over a week, and we want new pictures. Babies change a lot in a little time, you know!

Just kidding. I do check this, though. Every day. Hoping.

Love you!