before we are parents! Yes, it is true. I can hardly believe it. I went to the doctor's this afternoon and I am not even dilated to a one. However, due to my high blood pressure, my doctor won't let me go past my due date. Now, I have been able to control my blood pressure throughout my pregnancy with medication. (No worries, it is totally safe for pregnancy... believe me, I made sure!) Regardless, they do not want me going past January 22.
So, if Gabbie doesn't come on her own before next Wednesday, I will be induced at midnight. I really don't think anything will happen before that, nor does my doctor. Looks like she will make her debut on her due date of January 22, 2009!
It is still so surreal to me that I only have 7 days left before I am a mom. We couldn't be more excited! Stay tuned...
7 comments:
Eek! I'm so excited! I totally remember feeling the same way; and no matter how much I tried to prepare myself or others tried to prepare me, there is NOTHING that can prepare you for when you see your baby; it IS surreal. And then when that baby is waking you up every two hours and you feel like hell, it's even more surreal. But you don't care, because there's your beautiful baby and you love her more than life. I can't wait to hear your perspective.
I am SO excited! I seriously can't wait to see her cute little face. Get ready for a whirlwind that is for sure! life change so much, but is is worth every minute.
At least she will be an OBAMA baby!!!
Holy Schmoly Guacamole! (That's from Sarah--her favorite thing to say!) We are excited!!
So exciting!!! Can't wait to see some pics!
Try not to have Gabbie on your bathroom floor like I did! What an exciting week for you...enjoy every second!
Jen
I am so excited for you.
Get the epidural - for sure!!
I will keep watching for an update!
Good Luck!
Dawn
Post a Comment