
I saw this video and loved it! I have watched it many times and realize that there are many lessons to be learned from it...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9lp0IWv8QZY
The first lesson that hit me when watching it the first time was to never ever give up on your dreams!!!
Then, as I watched it again, I thought of many others...
I would love to hear your thoughts and what you took away from this video!
6 comments:
I saw it too. Pretty crazy! The first thought that came to me was that I should not be so quick to judge. Who would have guessed?!
You and Doggie both have good points... but I learned: Own It. She wasn't about appearances, and whe was ready to own whatever came out of her mouth, good or bad. I loved her self-confidence. I also learned it doesn't take much anymore for me to cry... so inspiring!
Never judge a book by its cover and even if everyone else seems to doubt, never stop believing in yourself. That was an awesome video, thanks for sharing, what an inspirational lady.
Loved it!! She is awesome!!
That is such an awesome video. I made my kids watch it and they just loved it. Very inspiring.
Very inspiring!! I loved the video and learned:
1. believe in yourself - even when nobody else does
2. be happy - whatever your circumstance
3. you can't judge a book by its cover!
4. ordinary people can influence the world for good
Post a Comment