Well, as we have mentioned previously, Gabbie loves rocks. She loves to scoop them up and put them in a bucket. She loves to everything about them. I always ask her if they have gold in them, but so far she is still in the exploration stage... no gold yet!
I think we need a yard!
We have also had a new addition to the family. "Baby" arrived in Boise, ID on May 29. To date, her name is "Baby" and she receives much love from her sweet little mommy.
It is so fun to watch her play and learn. She is getting so grown up! I tell Kiley nearly everyday, "She isn't our baby anymore, she is our little girl!" I am so enjoying this stage and truly wish it would slow down, just a bit.
1 comment:
It all goes so fast - all of it. I wish I could have a camera on my kids full time so that I could go back and watch it all.
Post a Comment