
Gabbie and I will be participating in the The American Cancer Society - 2010 Relay For Life of Elko, NV, this June 26. We will be walking in honor of my sister, Stephanie Densley, and our many other loved ones who have been affected by cancer.
Please support Gabbie and me by making a donation. We have currently raised $550 towards our $1,000 goal. A donation in any amount is appreciated and makes a difference.
It amazes me as I sit here and think of all the many people I know who have been impacted my cancer. I have many loved ones whose lives were cut short due to this devastating disease. I have others who beat the disease after a long, hard battle. I don't think I know anyone who hasn't been impacted by cancer in some way.
For those who have already made a donation, Thank You!
No comments:
Post a Comment