The Brannon Family
established July 2005

Monday, December 14, 2009

Going in Circles!

That is what Gabbie likes to do with her high chair... literally... go in circles... like 30-40 times in a row... around the kitchen... over and over again!

Good thing she has a loving patient Dad! Okay, Mom does it too, just not as long as Dad does!
I love it! She reminds me of a little old lady with a walker!

4 comments:

Juli said...

I had to rewind this to see the "mess". Honey, that's not a mess, those are organized piles. I should know. :-)

idaho amy said...

You're soooooooo funny Gabbie! You're Dad is sooooooooo fun and nice. I hope I see you soon. I hope we can see you for Christmas to. I thought the dogs were going to chase you guys in the movie. Thats a funny movie. I hope you guys have a merry Christmas.

Love,
Paige

Shelli said...

I can't believe how big she is getting. We definitely don't see her enough!
We loved your Christmas card. So cute!
Aren't you grateful for Dad's so they can do the activities that require the patience. I could see myself walking in circles a few times, but Ryan would do it all night long.

idaho amy said...

You're adicted going in circles aren't you Gabbie. You are aren't you.

Love,
Paige