The Brannon Family
established July 2005

Monday, January 4, 2010

Why Haven't I Been Blogging...

'Cause this is pretty much what we have been doing around our house!
Yeah, we had to go back to work today, but this is what we as soon as we got home from Christmas in Utah and we didn't stop until we had to!!!

More posts to come... I promise!

3 comments:

Brooke said...

The kids and I sure loved the videos you've posted! We also loved being able to spend time you guys and getting to know sweet little Gabbie better! Makenna especially loved playing with "baby Abbie" (that's what she calls her.)(:

Juli said...

Likely excuse! hehe
Thanks for making me a part of your Utah trip. It was SO great to see you, gab, and to meet beautiful Gabbie. She is much, much cuter in person, which is hard to believe when looking at those cute pictures of her... but she really is (and so good, too!).

Janet Stevens said...

Awesome photo! Love it!