The Brannon Family
established July 2005

Saturday, December 12, 2009

Now This is FLYING on a Rocket!

And the dogs better watch out!

Kiley and Gabbie chase after the dogs on her rocket. He really gets her going pretty fast! I was a little worried until I realized he has ahold of her pj's so she won't fall off! She sure has a fun Dad who I am pretty sure loves her just a little bit!

2 comments:

idaho amy said...

Yor Dad looks so FUN!

idaho amy said...

That was so funny when Kiley drove after Dallas and Stella. I hope you guys have a good Christmas! It looks like Gabbie is going to walk soon! I wonder if we can come to your house this Christmas? Boise State is going to the Fiesta Bowl against TCU. Boise State I hope is going to cream them by a bunch. I was wondering if you liked Nevada because Boise State beat them and Boise State is number 6.

Love; Jake

P.S. Gabbie is awesome!