The Brannon Family
established July 2005

Friday, December 11, 2009

Say, Say Oh Playmate...

Come out and play with me...

Gabbie had a play date today with friend Adah, who is six months older than Gabbie. Adah's mom, Annie, and I worked together at Newmont up until she had her. Unfortunately, they live over on the west side of the state about 2 hours away. I have loved that we have stayed in touch and enjoy any time we can get together!

This is Gabbie's 3rd play date with Adah, and probably the most interactive so far. They really played well together and had a lot of fun!

Sitting in the chair waiting to spin!

Adah was feeding Gabbie her bottle! The thing I love about this pic is the milk all over Gabbie's chin.

2 comments:

Lauren said...

Cute! Enjoy how well they are playing together now because in a year they will just want what each other has and will scream and yell at each other as they try to rip it away from one another. It is awesome! The joys of learning about sharing. Gabbie is so cute! We can't wait to see you guys in a couple weeks!

Sue said...

She is just so special, Ms. Kimberly. You seem so happy. I'm happy for you. :)