She has started to explore things with her feet as well as her hands and mouth. I love how she reaches up with her feet and plays with her toys. She also likes to play with the sink faucet with her feet during her bath. Her two favorite things are to put a foot up against the water, thus spraying everyone and everything in sight, and kicking the faucet away.
Also, you will see that she ALMOST rolls over. She does this all the time... almost gets there, and rolls back. However, she has rolled over 3 times! And when she does, she can actually get her arm free and start playing on her tummy. Is she talented or what?
Hanging on dad's shoulders...
and exploring dad's head with her mouth!
She is really growing up fast! It is so fun to watch her explore and learn on a daily basis!
8 comments:
Love the video! She's so darn cute and growing up so fast!
She has changed so much even since we saw her last. She is a doll. What a cutie.
So cute!
It's funny that Gabbie is exploring her dad's head with her mouth!:) And I love her outfits! They are the cutest things I've ever seen! I hope we can see you soon!
Love,
Paige
P.S. She's the cutest little thing I've ever seen in my life! Her hair is so cute!
Gabbie is a cutie! It was fun to spend the day with the two of you when you were in Utah. She has changed and is changing and growing and exploring so fast! It is fun to see. Love you all!
She's got mad skills! :)
Too cute!!!
I explore bald heads with my tongue, too... ain't nothin' wrong with that, Gabbie! :-)
Post a Comment