
Well, it has been 7 weeks since I went back to work. In that time, Gabbie has been watched by grandparents and her daddy. Last week was Grandpa Larry's turn and he did a great job! Gabbie sure loves her Grandpa Larry and is lucky enough to see him a lot. In fact, he actually watches her often for Kiley and I so we can run to a movie or dinner. The big bonus with Larry is that he also loves the dogs, so everyone wins! He sure is good to us in so many ways!
THANK YOU LARRY!!! WE LOVE YOU!
Gabbie is so very lucky to have so many grandparents who dearly love her. I will often list with Gabbie all the people who love her... mommy loves her, daddy loves her, grandparents love her, aunts and uncles love her, and the cousin list goes on and on...
Starting this week, it is Mr. Mom full time...Kiley finished school last Friday and now gets to spend his summer days with Gabbie! What a lucky little girl!!
2 comments:
What fun! Looks like everything is working out. :-)
How nice to have daddy home now. That little baby is growing up so fast. I love all the hair. What a cutie!!
Post a Comment