The Brannon Family
established July 2005

Saturday, May 2, 2009

Big Thanks to Grandma Vicky and Grandpa Charles!

They had dinner ready every night when I got home! Man, I could get use to this!
Also, you may notice "Her Highness" in her thrown. Gabbie loves to be in the middle of what is going on, so we got out her bumbo and put it on the table for her while we ate! She was so good and content we all got to enjoy our dinner before she would get fussy!
Truly, she is just too cute!!
Grandma Vicky and Grandpa Charles have been out the past two weeks to watch Gabbie with my return to work. We thoroughly enjoyed having them here! Gabbie also loved having them here. I would call during the day to see how things were going, and the update always included how much they just played and played!

Kiley and I got spoiled as well, as you can see from above! I suspect that Grandma Vicky also had a great time! I think she may like this little granddaughter of hers, just a little anyway!

Thank you, Vicky & Charles! We sure appreciate you taking the time to come out and help! You were wonderful and are welcome back whenever you want to come!

1 comment:

Juli said...

Let me give you my address... I'd love to have them here. :-)