
For anyone who knows me, even a little, knows how much I adore my mother. She is easily the greatest lady I know. Her impact reaches into every aspect of my life. Well, she turned 75 this past September 24! We had a family party for her this weekend to celebrate her 75 years! It was incredible to see the legacy that she has built through her family. I am quite certain that if you were to ask her what the most important thing in her life is, her answer would be her faith and her family. Her life has absolutely reflected these priorities, and as a result, she has a large family (7 kids, 23 grand kids, and 7 great grand kids...) that absolutely adores her!
My sister Janet created a wonderful tribute to my mom on her blog. It sums up beautifully that kind of woman she is. Here is link to that post:
http://tateannasarah.blogspot.com/2008/09/75-years-young.html
Kiley, my dad, my mom, & meSo, Mom, here's to you! I love you dearly! Happy Birthday!
2 comments:
Hey Kim, just found your blog. Fun to see all the photos.
I'm a little behind leaving this comment but it was so nice to see your photos and see your family. I have to admit it has been an adjustment for me to have my nieces and nephews have new grandparents, aunt and uncles. I have appreciated how accepting your family has been to them all. It amazes me all the time how something bad (Sylvia's death) can turn into something really good. (Becky!) I know it's been an adjustment for everyone but you really do have a wonderful family and it is fun to see the two families combine and become friends. It is nice getting to know you too.
Post a Comment