The Brannon Family
established July 2005

Monday, September 15, 2008

Keaton and Russell are Home!

Here is Keaton! Isn't he handsome! I
am not a very good aunt as I didn't get a photo with Russell!

My two nephews, Keaton and Russell, both got home from their missions this past month. Both of them went to Chile Santiago, Keaton to the west and Russell to the east. I wasn’t able to get out for Russell’s welcome home, but was able to go this past weekend to Keaton’s.

Both look great and seem to have enjoyed their missions. However, both also seem to be glad to be home!

It is great to have them back!

2 comments:

Janet Stevens said...

He's soooo handsome . . . just like his reward poster! (Can you name the movie? It is one of my favs!)

The Brannon Family said...

Yes, Robin Hood.... The Disney version! It is what the little rabbit says at the birthday party when Robin Hood comes out of his disguise!