The Brannon Family
established July 2005

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

ABC, Easy as 123

One thing is for sure, this girl has no shortage of personality!
Sunday she decided to dress herself, which meant keeping on her pj's, throwing on her silver shoes, a hat and her scarf. She thought she was beautiful, and she was right!
Here she is showing off in the bath... Gabbie truly soaks up everything around her. I am continually amazed at what she comes up with!
My favorite part is when I tell her I love her and she replies,
"I love you, too!"
Melts my heart every time!

4 comments:

idaho amy said...

She is a smart little thing, and so cute too!:)

idaho amy said...

dear gabbie,
you are the cutest little girl in the whole world. you are so smart! i can't believe you can say the WHOLE alphabet by yourself!!! i can't believe you can ALSO say the ending part by yourself!!!!!!!!

love,
paige:)

Juli said...

No swiping, Swiper! I know that phrase well. hehe Love seeing her in action. BTW, is her hair getting lighter?

Janet Stevens said...

Cute!