Yesterday, we headed out to visit a good friend of mine from work who had been inviting Gabbie to come see their new baby cows. This friend knows that I am quite ignorant when it comes to country life and that I am at heart a city girl. However, I discovered that my daughter just may have some country blood in her!
Gabbie loved it! Everything about it! She loved the horses and even sat on one. At first she was a little nervous...
But within seconds, was right at home!
She loved sitting on the fence.
She even warmed up to my friends husband to the point she let him hold her and take her out among the feeding cows!
Most of all, she loved my friends daughter. Walked hand in hand with her all around the ranch.
She thought sitting the in truck was totally cool! So did I, see above! That is where I stayed the whole time. Some of those cows had horns and I was totally content to sit in the truck!
Gabbie could have stayed all day, tromping through the mud. She had an absolutely wonderful day! She has been talking about it since... the cows, Whitney, horses, mud, water.... and tells me over and over again, "That was fun!"
It was also fun for me to watch my little girl make new friends, experience new adventures and have "fun"! She may just have some country girl in her despite her city girl mom!
1 comment:
Gabbie looks right at home there on the ranch! I love that she is walking around the cows and you are in the truck! Too funny! She is sure a cutie!
Post a Comment