We had a wonderful Easter weekend filled with coloring eggs, egg hunts and a visit from the Easter Bunny!
And no egg coloring is complete without a funny face!
(I have to mention that the adorable Bibbie that Gabbie is wearing was a gift from my cousins. They actually sell these and they are wonderful! Check out their website - dillydallychic.com)
Happy Easter to all!
5 comments:
Super cute! We actually dyed eggs this year, too. I must be a bad mom because Paige claims to have never dyed eggs before...
So glad to see your Easter update! :)
That is some Easter cuteness. My, my... she is growing up too fast!
Gabbie is the cutest little girl I've ever seen! She's lucky she got to dye eggs this year. I've only dyed eggs once. Happy Easter!
love, paige
We keep hoping that when we look at your blog there will be a new post :) Maybe someday...
Love you!
Amy & Paige
Jake just came in and said...
"Kim still hasn't updated??? Come on, if you're going to blog, you ought to update it!"
Post a Comment