The Brannon Family
established July 2005

Saturday, December 11, 2010

DONE! D-O-N-E!! DONE!

I am DONE! Just turned in my last paper and completed all my discussion posts for my last class... I am DONE!


Today, my thoughts are not so deep, just absolutely thrilled to be DONE!

Yep, stick a fork in me... I AM DONE!
(see, not so deep!)


Next goal - PHR (Professional in Human Resources) exam in January!
But I think I will take a week off before worrying about that...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kim. We are so prous of you. It has been a long road, and probably a hard one, but you stuck to it and completed it. What an achievement. We knew you could co it and are overwhelmed with how hard you have worked. We love you.
Mom and Dad

idaho amy said...

Big CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So happy for you and proud of your accomplishment!!!!!!!!! You are AWESOME!

Love you!

Becky Ahlberg said...

CONGRATULATIONS KIM! What a great accomplishment! I am so happy for you. There's not much that can compare to the feeling of being completely done with school! I'm glad you can relax now and enjoy the holidays. WAY TO GO!!!!!! Love you!