The Brannon Family
established July 2005

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

In Loving Memory of our Dallas


Dallas - October 17, 2005 - December 1, 2010

We lost a very loved member of our family today.... Dallas was hit and killed by a car this afternoon. He may have been just a dog, but to us he was so much more; he was family. He had been a part of our lives for the past 5 years and had brought
much joy, laughter, and love to all of us.

Oh, Dallas, how we will miss you!










10 comments:

Lauren said...

Oh Kimmie i am so sorry. I know how much all of you loved Dallas. I am sure Stella is lost without her partner in crime. What a sad day for you. We love ya.

Santiago and Emily said...

Oh no!! That is terrible news and I'm so sorry to hear it. I can only imagine how your feeling right now. What a loss for the whole family. Sending lots of love your way.

idaho amy said...

We are all sending love your way! We are glad that we could see you all last week. Paige and Jake are glad that they were able to spend time with their "dog cousins." Dallas will be missed...

amanda said...

I'm so sorry!! That is awful. I bet his little buddy is lost without him too. What a tragic thing to have happen. Thinking of you!!

Juli said...

Oh Kim, I am so sorry. It's hard to lose a beloved member of the family like Dallas in such a tragic way. My heart goes out to you guys.

♥ Michele ♥ said...

I am so sorry to hear that!! Some of my most painful memories from childhood are when my dogs died from being hit by cars!! It really does feel like you lost a member of your family. My thoughts are with you. :(

Janet Stevens said...

Thinking of you, sweet Kimmie!! And sending lots of love Elko-bound from Baltimore.

idaho amy said...

dear kimmy,
i'm so sorry that dallas died. i bet gabbie misses dallas 2. are u going 2 get a new puppy or dog wich ever u call it.

love,paige

Julie said...

Kim,
I am so sorry for your loss. I'm sending lots of love your way. :(

Dawn said...

I am so sorry... Puppies/dogs become like children. :(