What a little princess! You can just feel her sweetness coming through in the picture. My mom would have just eaten her up!(:
Time sure flies when you're having fun! She is a beautiful little girl. And from your previous posts, she likes to have fun with mom and dad and the dogs and is smart too!
She is adorable!
That first year goes by so fast. She is so stinking cute!
I wish I was there so I could kiss those cheeks! She is absolutely adorable. You are so blessed. :)
She is so dang cute!! She looks so much like you!
So adorable!! Can't wait to see you in February!
THATS SO COOL GABBIE AND HOW DID IT HAPPEN????Love,Paige
Post a Comment
8 comments:
What a little princess! You can just feel her sweetness coming through in the picture. My mom would have just eaten her up!(:
Time sure flies when you're having fun! She is a beautiful little girl. And from your previous posts, she likes to have fun with mom and dad and the dogs and is smart too!
She is adorable!
That first year goes by so fast. She is so stinking cute!
I wish I was there so I could kiss those cheeks! She is absolutely adorable. You are so blessed. :)
She is so dang cute!! She looks so much like you!
So adorable!! Can't wait to see you in February!
THATS SO COOL GABBIE AND HOW DID IT HAPPEN????
Love,
Paige
Post a Comment