The Brannon Family
established July 2005

Saturday, November 7, 2009

Farm Country at Thanksgiving Point


After the haircut on Halloween, we hit Chili's with my nephew and niece, Sid and Kelsey. Gabbie was too funny! She has sat in restaurant high chairs like 10+ times. For some reason, this time freaked her out, literally! She would not let go of the table. She had a deathgrip on the table and wouldn't let go for anything! She cracked us up!

The picture above doesn't do it justice!

After lunch, we picked up Grandma Tate and headed to Farm Country at Thanksgiving Point. There we hooked up with my niece Lauren and her little boy Crandall. Gabbie absolutely loved it!

She and Crandall are checking out the ducks! Below, they are hanging out of the dance hall.

Jail was a treat! I tried to get a cute pic of Gabbie, but she was only interested in licking the cold bars. It took a while before she would do anything but go for the bars the second I moved my hand.
Eventually, she cooperated!
Gabbie also got her first pony ride! She absolutely loved it! She jumped and giggled the whole time. She loved it so much, she went twice.
And then we went to the Market! She planted crops, and took a break or two to try and eat them! I can't wait for this oral stage of life to pass! Oh, the germs...

Kelsey and Gabbie by the big pumpkin!

I like this photo, it shows how hard it can be to get a good shot with kids in it!

2 comments:

Juli said...

Amen with the getting a good photo of kids. That's why I'm so grateful for digital cameras; I take 50 pictures, then maybe one turns out. :-)
And that's hilarious about the highchair. Wish I could've seen it.

idaho amy said...

Gross, little Gabbie, don't lick the bars!!!!!!!!

LLLLLooovvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvveeeeeee,
Paigeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee