The Brannon Family
established July 2005

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

I Shall Call her..... Mini Me!


Everyone has told me that Gabbie looks just like her daddy and I have always agreed. Kiley's mom gave me this photo of him when he was about 1. It made me realize that she doesn't just resemble him, she looks like his TWIN!

Kiley saw the photo and said, "I shall call her Mini Me!" I think he is right on the money. I just hope she doesn't grow whiskers and go bald when she grows up! Looks great on her daddy, but for a girl?

3 comments:

Janet Stevens said...

Spooky! ;)

Becky Ahlberg said...

She really does look just like him! She is such a cute baby! Thanks for coordinating the cabin for the family reunion. It was a wonderful place to stay and so much fun to have everyone in the same location. We had a great time!

Amber said...

I love it! She is his twin! I think that is funny.