The Brannon Family
established July 2005

Monday, July 20, 2009

July 20, 2005...

I can't believe it has been 4 years since Kiley and I got married. Oh, how time flies! It was the hottest day of the year, and I wasn't sure if Kiley was getting ready to run or just pass out. Luckily, it was the heat and he was just hoping not to faint. Well, he didn't faint in the 103 degree heat, and luckily for me, he said yes!

Here we are, 4 years later, and I am still madly in love with this man! He is a great husband and father. We have survived a living with our parents in separate states for the first 9 months of our marriage, a move, school, building a house, death of a sister, a new baby, and many other events! Most of all, we have survived being 34, independent, and merging our lives into one. Marriage isn't easy (especially to one as stubborn as me)... I never thought it would be. However, there is no one I would rather be on this journey with than Kiley.

I can't wait to see what the future holds for us!!
I love you, Kiley!

5 comments:

idaho amy said...

Happy Anniversary!!!! You have a truly beautiful family and I am so happy for you!:)

Love you!
Amy

My Life as a Dog said...

Happy Anniversary! Fun to see some wedding photos. :)

Shelli said...

Congratulations on 4 years! That is great. You had a beautiful wedding and it was HOT! Time flies, doesn't it.

Juli said...

Kim, you were a truly beautiful bride. You deserve every bit of happiness you have... just lap it up.

Becky Ahlberg said...

Congrats on 4 years!! You are both very deserving of all the good in your lives, especially that cute little Gabbie! Love you all!