The Brannon Family
established July 2005

Saturday, July 11, 2009

Is She Cute, or What???

We took a bunch of videos and photos of Gabbie today as we lounged around the house. I know I am biased, but man, she is cute!!

Snuggle, sleepy time with Dad!!! This is really how they we both laying. We didn't stage the arm.
Taking Stella for a ride! Okay, she just sat there for a second and didn't really ride her. No need to call the Humane Services and report us!
Dinner time! She is really getting good at eating. I can't wait to see how she responds to different foods.
Demonstrating her balancing skills in sitting up! I think she is pretty good considering she has only been doing it just over a week. We also discovered today that she thinks fingers scratching a sheet is really funny! I love her little giggles!
Sitting up again, only not so good this time!
She is just such a sweetie!

And to end the day, her bath. She absolutely loves her bath!!! And yes, those are her toes! Once her diaper comes off, her toes are in her mouth ASAP!

8 comments:

Brooke said...

What a happy, easy-going little sweetheart! I loved all the videos and can't wait to enjoy her in real life soon!

Santiago and Emily said...

She is so precious! Love the giggles. I can't get over how awesome her hair is sticking all over the place...love it! Can't wait to see you guys in a few weeks. :)

Janet Stevens said...

Love the videos!!! She is adorable!! Only a few more weeks until we get to meet her!

My Life as a Dog said...

She is growing up so fast! Crazy... Like your new header photos too.

idaho amy said...

Wow, she's really flexible and silly and the cutest things I've ever seen!

Love,
Paige

Becky Ahlberg said...

Gabbie is a doll - and growing up so fast! What a fun time! I can't wait to see her again in just a few weeks.

idaho amy said...

It's so cool that Gabbie can sit up by herself and it's so cool she can eat different foods now and she's so flexible! She is so cute!!!

Love,
Paige

Amber said...

She is too cute! I love her little giggles!