Gabbie is growing up fast! I truly can't believe it. And as much as I am enjoying it, as she hits the milestones she should be, it makes me a little sad that it is all going by so fast. At her well baby check on June 17, she weighed in at 15 lbs. 12 oz. and was 24.5 inches long. She has also started to eat solids. She loves her rice cereal and just started carrots yesterday. So far so good. In fact, she is getting to where she eats more and wears less. Yet, I am realizing everyday, she is no longer my infant baby. Yes, I realize she is still my baby, but not my newborn.
Along with the solids came a new chair! Her high chair... and she loves it!!! Kiley thinks the fact that it has wheels on it is totally cool, and wheels her in it everywhere. The second day we had it, I came home from work, walked through the door and Gabbie was sitting right there in the hall greeting me from her chair!
1 comment:
Such a doll! She is so cute. I can't believe how big she is. She is almost as big as Olivia. I love her big smile.
Post a Comment