My sister Janet has been hounding me for a photo of what I look like prego! Well, here I am at 29 weeks! 11 to go!
We also had our 30 week ultrasound November 13. I am thrilled to report that Gabbie is doing great! She is about 3 lbs. 3 oz. We confirmed she is a girl and measuring right where she should be for her due date of Jan. 22. She is moving a lot and we had our first night of Alien Baby about a week ago! My stomach was morphing! Kiley and I just sat back and watched. I have to be honest, it freaked us both out a little! Kiley had just watched Alien the week before and was worried she was trying to get out to attack us!
I think we will have a thumb sucker, or at least a fist sucker. The last 3 ultrasounds we have had, she has been sucking her fist. Here is her profile with her fist right in her mouth.
I have been so lucky in that I have felt great my entire pregnancy. I haven't been sick once! I just hope she is as good when she gets here as she has been so far! I can hope, can't I?
4 comments:
That's how my first pregnancy was... easy, easy, easy. I wouldn't have even known I was pregnant had I not gained weight. And I'm happy to report that he has been as easy a child as he was a fetus.
Love the prego pic! Your hair cuts really cute! I can't believe only a few weeks to go...:)
You are a cute mother-to-be. It was so fun to have your shower's. I think that getting ready for a baby is so exciting. It is so hard to believe that soon something will be able to fit in all of those little tiny clothes you have organized in the closet, but in reality they will all probably be huge on her. I am so excited for you!
Thanks for the pics! You look great! Love your hair!
Post a Comment