I traveled to Utah last weekend for two baby showers in celebration of Gabrielle Grace's upcoming arrival. We still have a couple of months before she makes her debut, but wanted to plan the showers early to avoid bad weather.
The two Grandma's! How lucky little Gabbie is!
My family threw me a shower that Friday night. It was so good to see family and I am so appreciative of everyone's generosity!
My mother-in-law, Vicky, gave me some very special gifts. Her mom is 97 and use to crochet a ton. She isn't able to do so any more, but over 20 years ago, Vicky had her make a blanket and sweaters in the hope that one day she would have a grandchild to give them to.


Saturday, my good friends Buffi Morris and Jenn Harrison threw me a shower for my friends.

Oh, how I miss my Utah friends! It was so good to see so many of them! Although I enjoy living in Nevada, I do dearly miss my good friends! Keep in mind that I am only about 3 and a half hours away! We love visitors!!!
I am so lucky and blessed to have such wonderful family and friends! I cannot tell you the difference it has made in my life!
Thanks again to everyone!
6 comments:
Looks like fun! Wish I could have been there.
You are looking good, Kim! I love your hair and you look fabulous prego!:) I wish I could have been there too, but I'm so glad you got some great stuff in preparation for Gabbie's arrival.
Love you!
Sorry I missed it. It looks like fun. Your belly is cute, and I love your new "do." I am very happy for you.
Kim...I just want to tell you, you are looking AWESOME! I love the little prego belly! It is fun to see you...and yes we do need to come visit sometime!
Soon enough little Gabbie will be here! Hopefully on Jan 21 ;)
Glad we could make it. I will look forward to pictures of her arrival. Little girls are so fun.
Kim,
Congratulations! I'm so excited for you! You have always been such a wonderful aunt to all your nieces and nephews...I know you will be an even better mom.I'm glad you are having a girl...they're just so sweet. I had a daughter 7 months ago and I'm loving every minute with her. I miss spending time with your family at Dutch Christmas. You look great by the way!
Jen (Kent's sister)
Post a Comment