So, Liam has been up and rocking on his knees for the past week or so. He has been mobile for quite some time by rolling, spinning and pulling himself to where he wants to go. But today he started to actually crawl. Here he is in action!
I can't believe he is almost 8 months old! Knowing Liam is my last baby, his milestones are bittersweet... I love seeing him grow up and develop, but it makes me just a little sad that it is happening so fast!
3 comments:
That's so cool that Liam's crawling! I can't believe he's almost 8 months old. Love you.
Paige
Ugh I have said it before and I will say it again. I soooooo wish that the first year actually lasted two years time. So much happens in those first 12 months time just needs to SLOW DOWN!
Can't believe he is crawling already. He wants to keep up with his big sister!
Wow! I can't believe how fast the time goes! He is so cute and doing great getting around. He'll be walking in no time at all!
Post a Comment