Today was the Lamoille Fair. It is a small fair with lots of craft booths. For our family, it is lunch, train rides, and seeing lots of work friends. We just aren't craft people, but an Indian Taco makes it worth the trip!
We first went in 2010 and missed last year since we were out of town. As Gabbie was sitting in the train, I couldn't help but reminisce of her first trip to the Lamiolle Fair!
WOW! What a difference two years makes! My little girl is growing up so fast! She isn't even a toddler anymore, she is a full blown little girl!
And while Liam attended this year, I realized when I got home that I didn't take any photos of him! Poor second child!



2 comments:
What a difference two years make. She is such a beautiful little girl! So fun!!
Oh! And I love your new family picture!
Post a Comment