The Brannon Family
established July 2005

Friday, February 10, 2012

Dance & Tumbling Class

We signed Gabbie up for a ballet/tap class as well as tumbling class. She has been so excited to start her classes... that is until the day came to actually go!

Kiley took her for the first day and these were the pictures that I got during the class...
She wanted nothing to do with it! Kiley made her stay in the class, but as you can clearly see, she kept her distance and her expression left no doubt how she felt about being there.

Her tumbling class was a little better, probably because our fabulous sitter, Jodi, took her and there were no parents there.

And 3 weeks later, this was her at dance today!

She loves dance class and I have to admit that I was definitely a proud mom watching from the sidelines. My little girl is growing up!

1 comment: