The Brannon Family
established July 2005

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Our Little Ariel

So, we just got back from a wonderful trip to Disney World. (full post on that to come) Gabbie loved it and is somewhat obsessed with the Little Mermaid! She sings Part of Your World nonstop - seriously. We hear it on the monitor when we put her down, when she wakes up and sometimes in the middle of the night when she is in her dazed somewhat awake state.

I have tried to catch it on video, but she usually stops as soon as the camera comes out. I finally got it tonight, only because I flipped the screen on the video camera so she could watch herself sing it. Here she is in all her glory!

Introducing Gabbie Grace Brannon as Ariel -


And let me tell you, this girl has quite the imagination. Here she is as I am asking her about our Disney World trip. In the middle, she imagines the witch is behind her, the witch named Ursula with her necklace. You know, the one that holds Ariels voice!


We may just have a star in the making!

4 comments:

idaho amy said...

hi guys that Gabbie is so cute!i love how she thinks Ursula is behind her at the end of the 2nd video. she is so cute.

i luv you

love,
Paige

Janet Stevens said...

She is SO cute!!

Becky Ahlberg said...

What a doll! I think you have a Broadway star in the making!

idaho amy said...

gabbie is so cute i watch the videos over and over again because gabbie is so cute i luv u luv paige